The Employment Centre of ISAL’s Student Association
Objectives of the Employment Centre Project
- To support the youth looking for a job and their subsequent professional integration
- To inform and to guide young people who intend to continue their studies
- To gather and promote job and training opportunities
- To promote the connection between ISAL and the business environment
- The Employment Centres conform to the employment active measures promoted by the Regional Secretariat for Social Inclusion and Citizenship, through the Madeira Employment Institute, PI-RAM.
Our main mission is to support young people in the active job search and subsequent integration into the job market, developing customized monitoring, with sessions of Active Job Search Techniques, helping in the creation of the curriculum, covering letters and unsolicited applications, as well as the interview preparation.
The Employment Centre receives job offers from several companies and promotes these offers on the Employment Centres’ portal. To have access, you have to sign up and you will be provided with a login and password. This registration is carried out on the website http://empregar.iem.madeira.gov.pt where you choose the Employment Centre of the Students’ Association or go to this place in person.