Assessment in the course is optional. However, participants who wish to obtain the Postgraduate Diploma will have to pass all course units.
- At the end of the postgraduate course, participants will be awarded:
- An attendance certificate, to the participants who have attended the postgraduate course and have not successfully completed all the foreseen assessment;
- A postgraduate diploma, to the participants who have attended the postgraduate course and have successfully completed all the foreseen assessment.
- Students who complete only some of the course units of the postgraduate course will be given an attendance certificate, in which the curricular units they have successfully completed are mentioned.
- In any case, the award of attendance certificates and postgraduate diplomas depends on the attendance of at least 80% of the contact hours.
- ECTS credits will only be awarded to students who pass the postgraduate course, or the course units included in its curricular plan.