Management and Administration
- To frame the graduates at national and international level through the acquisition of in-depth knowledge that enables them to develop their future activity in the field of Management;
- To qualify managers and technical senior officials, providing an appropriate scientific and technical preparation for the performance of management tasks in companies and other organizations.
- To qualify multi-skilled senior technicians who are able to embrace varied segments in the job market, apart from the ones inherent to their core activity, since the course of study provides interdisciplinary between a set of various fields of knowledge, namely the scientific fields of accounting, mathematics, law, informatics, economics, management and auditing.
- To prepare students for great challenges in the business sector, knowing how to resize, modernize and internationalize;
- To develop a cultural attitude that allows students to be change agents.
Business Management and/or Administration, Financial Planning, Financial Management and Analysis, Auditing, Accounting, Access to the position of Certified Public Accountant, Teaching, Central and Regional Bodies at Public Administration, Financial and Tax Consultancy, Banking, Insurance Activity.
Sérgio Teixeira, PhD
After Work Regime or
Daytime Regime (from Monday to Saturday – morning/afternoon)