Economics, Finance and Strategy
This line of research and coordination area aims to reach three scientific fields in a rigorous, comprehensive and flexible way:
It is intended that in the end we obtain scientific papers to be published in academic journals according to the fields of research.
Therefore, the Scientific Research Laboratory will contribute with its resources in order to support researchers during their research according to their needs.
To develop a deep and systematic perspective on the Management field of study;
- To enable the preparation and implementation of solid research plans, in accordance with ethical and methodological norms, susceptible to contribute to the development of scientific knowledge in the field of Management;
- To assist in the presentation and dissemination of research results within the academic community;
- To encourage students to promote autonomously the advancement of knowledge in the field of Management.
- To develop a critical point of view regarding the production and use of scientific knowledge;
- To promote the dissemination and publication of scientific knowledge among the civil society, public institutions and business environments;
- To promote the development of thematic lines of research of excellence;
- To expand the specialization of some of our current lines of research, attracting promising young researchers who work in fields such as Management and Economics.